Your investment creates opportunities in Belle Fourche!
The Belle Fourche Development Corporation has kicked off its 2021 Investment Campaign.
Your investment helped us to achieve our goals for Belle Fourche, which include ~
Sales and marketing for our State Certified Ready Site Industrial & Rail Park.
- Promotion and working assistance for rail customers in the Belle Fourche Industrial & Rail Park.
Developed and implemented an ongoing plan for workforce housing in Belle Fourche.
Assisted with local new business development and expansion of existing business.
Work with state, regional and local programs to further workforce develop in our community and region.
Developed a Leadership program for Belle Fourche in conjunction with the Belle Fourche Chamber of Commerce.
- Kicked off Empower Belle Fourche – a community development movement involving community members from all sectors.
Acquired and cleaned up property to expand business opportunities and parking for our downtown area west of Highway 85.
The Belle Fourche Development Corporation board thanks you for your membership support. Our goals for 2021 and beyond are possible because of you. Not yet a member? Join today! Just click on the 2021 Member Application below, fill it out and return with your pledged amount. Our monthly meetings are the second (2nd) Wednesday of every month unless otherwise noted on our website. Meetings are held at the 5th & Grant Plaza conference room – 608 5th Avenue, Belle Fourche, SD. BFDC Membership Application 2021
2021 Board of Directors:
- Renae Schaffer, President;
- Jim Doolittle, Past President;
- Wendy Bowers, Vice President/Treasurer;
- Brandon Hatling, Secretary;
- Derrick Jones;
- Karen Wagner;
- Marsha Nichols;
- Ashley Pearson;
- Chad Pelster;
- Julie Wingen;
- Frank Walton, Butte County Commissioner;
- Dr. Steve Willard, Superintendent of Schools for Belle Fourche;
- Miranda Gallagher, President Belle Fourche Chamber of Commerce;
- Travis Martin, Belle Fourche City Council;
- City of Belle Fourche
- Butte County
- Butte County Railroad Authority
- Belle Fourche School System
- Belle Fourche Chamber of Commerce
For information regarding the Belle Fourche Development Corporation please call 605-892-5065
The office is located in the 5th & Grant Plaza, 608 5th Avenue – west side of Highway 85 in the downtown business district of Belle Fourche, South Dakota.
Belle Fourche Development Corporation
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (PDF), found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org