Certified Ready Site
Commercial Real Estate For Sale
- 2 commercial lots 1A & 2A $120,000 each
- Call Belle Fourche Economic Development 605.892.5065
Industrial Real Estate For Sale
Belle Fourche Industrial & Rail Park
- A Certified Ready Site – Approved July 7, 2014 by the State Governor’s Office of Economic Development
- Approximately 79 acres of municipal owned land dedicated for economic development.
- Ability to begin moving dirt immediately. Building permit review is typically 7 days or less.
- Water, Sewer, Utilities in place.
- Large truck access to the site.
- Rail siding ready for business.
- Risk Mitigated.
- All Wetlands and detention cells are owned and maintained by the City. No wetland mitigation necessary. Non-threat seismic activity.
- Requisite distance to rail, air, and interstate.
- Fire Station within 3 miles.
The site is minutes from Belle Fourche and Spearfish airports and within an hour of Rapid City Regional airport with multiple daily 1-hour flights inbound and outbound to Denver International Airport. There are also daily flights from Rapid City direct to Chicago O’Hara, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and other destinations.
Click to Call 605-892-5065
In Belle Fourche, SD we have an established group of retail businesses, however if you are looking to expand your business or relocate to our area the following retail businesses are needed:
- Family Restaurants
- Appliance Repair Center
- Medical Doctors – All practices
- Healthcare related businesses
- Tech Training
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (PDF), or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.