Members Make A Difference
Your investment creates opportunities in Belle Fourche!
Completed basic infrastructure for our State Certified Ready Site Industrial & Rail Park.
Developed and implemented an ongoing plan for workforce housing in Belle Fourche.
Assisted in the infrastructure improvement for the Lensegrav commercial addition.
Assisted in new business development and expansions of business creating over 160 new jobs in Belle Fourche since 2013.
- Celebrated the grand opening of the Belle Fourche Industrial & Rail Park NEWLY constructed rail siding.
Acquired property to expand business opportunities and parking for our downtown area west of Highway 85.
The Belle Fourche Development Corporation would like to recognize those businesses and individuals who have already contributed more than $100.00 during our 2017 Investment Campaign:
Platinum $1,000 and Above
- Butte County
- Black Hills Energy
- Black Hills Title
- City of Belle Fourche
- David Pummel & Associates
- First Interstate Bank
- Gillette Fencing Mfg
- Pioneer Bank & Trust
- Scott Peterson Motors
- Wells Fargo Bank
Gold $500 - $999
- Barker Wilson Law Firm
- Belle Fourche Regional Healthcare
- Belle Fourche School Districk 9-1
- Bentonite Performance Minerals LLC
- Bunney's Body & Collision Repair Center
- Dr. Christopher J. Jackson (Jackson Dental Clinic)
- Dr. John H. Jackson (Jackson Dental Clinic)
- Habeck Trucking Inc.
- K & K Kustoms LLC
- Lynn's Dakotamart
- Montana-Dakota Utilities
Silver - $200-$499Hills Products Group
- Bennett Main & Gubbrud P.C.
- Black Hills Pioneer
- Butte Electric
- Carl's Trailer Sales
- Dakota Lumber
- Ensz Appraisals
- Hersurds of Belle Fourche
- Jeb & Maureen Clarkson
- LifeLite Creative, - Debra Elliott
- McGas Propane
- Morris Law Firm, Prof. LLC
- New Generation Feeds
- Northern Hills FCU
- Pain and Movement Solutions
- Ring Container
Bronze - $100-$199
- Leverington Funeral Home of NH
- Minitman, Inc
- Ainsworth Benning Const. Inc.
- American West Companies LLC
- Black Hills Team
- Black Hills Vision Care
- Clay & Mindi Birkeland
- Collins Cleaning Systems, LLC/Rainbow Intl.
- Hoseth Auto / Todd & Michelle Watson
- James Doolittle
- Jeb & Maureen Clarkson
- Johnson Electric
- Karen Wagner
- Krysti Weed
- Lensegrav & Sons
- Lueder's Food Center
- Milo & Carla Dailey
- Redwater Eye Care
- Salazar & Assoc.
- Scheele Electric LLC
- State Farm Insurance/ Duke Boston
- Stereos 'N Stuff
- The Olive Branch/ Debra McCart
- Tim Speidel Business & Tax Service LLC
- Turbiville Electric
Office is located in the Real Estate Center Plaza located on the southeast corner of Hwy. 85 and National Street in Belle Fourche, South Dakota.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (PDF), found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.